Friday, October 12, 2007

WWII Air Museum




Last night was not good at the Corbitts'. I woke up around 2pm with my knee swollen and couldn't put pressure on it. I pulled out my ole knee brace and ole lady walking cane. I iced it all night and some improvement. If not better by Monday, I will see Dr. in Vegas.
With my brace on, I could get around so Hank and I decided to go see the local Air Museum. It was so far the best museum we have seen since traveling. They had a huge library,books & videos from WWII. They had many air planes, cars, fire trucks, and planes from Europe. Articles from Germany and Europe! All the local newspapers! They had many personal articles like Bob Hope golf clubs and things he wore during USO tours. His home was located just up the road from airport here. Anyway, we had a very enjoyable morning watching videos, looking at planes, reading newspaper stories.

No comments: