Wednesday, October 3, 2007

"The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno





Hank and I started off the day with going down to Hollywood to see the Chinese Theater and walk of fame. There is block after block of stars on the sidewalk, we walked up one side and down the other. I can't believe all the stars' names. Bob Hope, Red Button, Lucille Ball, Gregory Peck, Lassie, Carol Burnett, Gene Autrey, I could go on forever. There were so many.



Yes, Hank and I got prior tickets to the tonight show. We went down and stood in line for a couple of hours just to make sure we got in to see the show. It will show later tonight with Guest Tom Selleck who is now on Vegas, a guy named Carlos, who is in the new movie with Ben Stiller. Ed Ashner, from Mary Tyler Moore show and finally Willie Nelson with his sister, Billie. Hank and I had a great time!

No comments: