Friday, July 6, 2007

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Hank and I didn't get alot of road behind us yesterday. It started raining about an hour after leaving D.C. The hilly mountains slowed us down a bit too! Considering we weigh 41,000 lb. not including the car...it was like Thomas the Train. "I think I can, I think I can." The rain continued all the way to Columbus, Ohio where we decided it was time to pull into a truck stop to get fuel and eat. The truckers were packed in like sardines because of rain and one pull out just as we finished fueling. So we squeezed between 2 18-wheelers. The eating led to sleepy, so we watched a little tv, did a few emails, and hit the hay! We are up now at 4am, had breakfast, showers and a cup of coffee and are on the road to Wisconsin.

Have a great day, I know we will with God's great creations right before us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't even know there was another 4 o'clock, you guys are the real early risers, Be safe,

Roger