Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving from Ansley and Gabe


I received our Christmass box from Ansley and Gabe and laying on the top were the cutest turkey' done with their hands. The are hanging on the side of our refrigerator. Thank you so much. I put the rest of the present on the table in the living room. I will decorate our tree on Friday. It won't take me long it is a small tree. Great pictures kids! Thank you
I am going to try and go to the UPS store and mail your presents tomorrow. I hope you all will enjoy. One present can be opened Christmas Eve. It was your MOM's.

Congratuation on winning second prize on your art work. It was so artisic. You both did a great job. I am so proud of you both. Grammie loves you and misses you.
Becky ,Hank will be home on the Sunday Dec. 5 or 6 if you guys want to come up and go to church with him on Sunday, Sunday School or spend the night Saturday. You can get with him. He probably could use some help packing up stuff moving things around.
in our words, a girls way! (lol) call him on his cell phone. Molly maids coming friday with Agent.

Anyway keep that thought. Love you. MOM