Monday, November 23, 2009

Farewell to our friends

Debbie and Doug headed out Friday morning. I went back to my regular routine. Volleyball League was at 11:ooam. I wasn't feeling so hot today even though our team won 5 games. After loosing the first 4 games, we are on the longest winning streak they have ever had "12" wins! Awesome.

Well Friday night I went down hill coughing myself to death. I actually pulled out our new sofa bed and blew up the air mattress. It is really comfortable and ready for company. But tonight it was all mine! I watched TV and Coughed all night. First thing Sat. morning I went over to the Dr.'s. Wearing my newly purchased MASK so I won't get anything worse and save some sick person from getting my junk. Amazing how many people were afraid of me. Anyway, I have bronchitis with a temp. of 102. I was given an antibiotic and cough syrup with codeine. Saturday, Hank went to a fish fry without me he called to check on me he said I have, " a little tickle in my throat". So, all day Sunday and Monday Hank had layed in our bed coughing and coughing. Until finally someone had to take to Dogs out to potty. The Golf cart came in handy because I was really weak. My fever broke Sunday and feel much better. But I wasn't able to Coach my team today in Volleyball. The still won all 4 games!!YeA!

We are supppose to go to Bob and Marlene's for Thanksgiving but I gave them a head up just in case this "Palm Creek Crud" lingers. I am so hungry for real food instead of jello, soft boiled eggs, ginger ail, soups (all kinds).

My house has been lysoled, cloraxed and germs thrown away! We will be well by Weds.
MY GOAL>>>>>

No comments: