Monday, August 3, 2009

Home is where the Heart Is!







We finally picked up the RV from storage and Hank immediately washed & waxed it. It looks beautiful. The roof is the only thing left to wax. But the outside isn't the only project going on...the inside looks like a tornado hit it. He is putting more speakers in the front of the coach under shelves. Also, he moved the Wii so I could get to it a little easier. Hank is in Hog Heaven doing electrical projects! I am sure he will find something else to repair or install while he is under the dash.
We are so excited to know we will be ready to travel at the end of the month. We will head to Indy for the races. I am ready to go now, but I think my enthusiam might wear our welcome out if we get there a month early.
Hank and I have both missed the RV living so much, we actually took a nap out there after working so hard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Will we see you in Arizona this winter?