Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd Indy Day-girly day

Today Debbie and I did wash. They have a washer and dryer in their shop and she generously washed clothes for the whole team before the next race. WOW! In nothing flat, it was done. She and I decided to go to Mass Ave Knit Shop. It is one of the largest yarn shops I have ever seen. I will be going to the next stage of knitting making a shawl for Momma. Ohhh the yarn there is so gorgeous! I came home with a bag full of yarn.

Next, Debbie and I went to our favorite clothing store Christopher and Banks. Of course, we couldn't resist the bargin sale prices of summer clothes.

Last in our adventure was Panera Bread...my favorite. I surprised Hank with bringing him home the Cinnamon Crunch Bagel to have for breakfast.

Then at home we sat under the tree with the girls, Robbie, Beth, Debbie and myself, sipping our wine, knitting and rolling yarn.

Great Day!

P.S. Hanks day wasn't as fun. He and Doug took Doug's RV to get a transmission service. 4 hrs. later, $$$$ later, they returned home with empty wallets. (lol)
Later I will tell you about their slide coming out and the chain being broken...until then.

No comments: