Saturday, January 3, 2009

The passing of a good friend



Spanky, my cat died today. He would have been 12 years old this month. He was such a great cat and I will always have funny memmories of Gizzmo chasing him, and he would just hop on the dash of the RV. Another funny, when Buddy was a puppy, he used to grab Spanky by the ear and drag him around on the hardwood floors. Such a great cat!! The grandchildren remember Spanky when they would throw balls and he would retrieve them. The kids would do this forever, throwing balls down the steps, he would get them and bring them back.
My mom is improving daily, she is finally eating and drinking. She is as hardheaded as I am! I am glad I am home and it was my cat that departed and not my MOM.

1 comment:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

So sad to hear the passing of Spanky and nice to hear that Mom is doing better. Miss you guys.