Thursday, October 9, 2008

Monaco Balloon Fiesta Welcome Party



We arrived safely to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta! There are 79 Monaco's Parked together, with 1 space used for parties!! Our first gattering was a cocktail party with lots of food and visiting with old friends and making new friends. We met Dave & Marie from way back 2 years ago in Knoxville,Tn. (with daughter & son-in-law)and Bob & Marlene (2 years ago)Titusville, Fla. Of course by tomorrow, we will have some new friends being parked to closely together. I am awake at 3am...I guess I am excited about the DAWN patrol. I will be down at the launch site with camera in hand at 5:45 watching the first lift off! I am sure the next few days will provided some beautiful pictures. The fly right over our RV's!!

No comments: