Friday, October 17, 2008

Home at Palm Creek



We got home around 1pm, started unloading and some friends rode by on their bikes saying, "Lillie it is Volleyball time." So, I turned over the work to Hank and went and played for a couple of hours. It then has become busy busy busy. We had about 10 washes to do to catch up the 2 wks gone. But Hank and I have played pickleball every morning for 2 hours, volleyball, golf (yes golf)we chase each others balls around the course and look alot in creeks. (I now have a ball retriever). More picketball at night...then we crashed.

I got an exciting package from Ansley and Gabe...see the Plate they made for me sitting in the window. THANK YOU. You are the best grandchildren ever!! Grammie loves you.

The other picture is our winter home. Everything is all set up! I don't have to move again until we come home. Can you see the cute balloon flag on front I got at the balloon rally??

No comments: