Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jeep Riding up the Juan, in our backyard






Just behind the camp, Hank and I found a dirt road that looked like it climbed the mountain. We never know where we will end up, 6 miles later, we are still climbing.
13 miles up, above the trees, we couldn't climb anymore because the snow blocked the road. I built a small snowman and we let Buddy run around free in a field. Amazing how many animals, birds and chippies are up that high.
A beautiful day exploring God's creations. I am so thankful to God, my health seems to be so much better. Some one told me when you have a good day...do what I can! When I have a flair up, we take it easy back at home. Let's see what today brings.

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

Wow! What gorgeous pictures! You guys are really seeing how beautiful our country is! Keep the pics coming!

Love,
kelly