Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sicker than dogs

I got laryngitis last Sunday when Becky and Jerry arrived, it has been downhill since they left. I got this horrible deep cough, so after we dropped them off at the airport Thursday, I went to the Dr. He put me on an antibiotic for sinsus infection and a strong cough syrup for the night. Unfortunately, a week later, I still can't talk and I am still coughing all night. Now, since Friday, Hank has gotten the same thing but he has a sore throat. Why is he able to talk? He says it is a blessing that I am quiet!! We have been bed ridden for 2 days! The weather is gorgeous and I layed in the lounge chair, reading a book until I had a coughing fit and brought the neighbors out gawking!
Please keep us in your prayers...the entire resort is passing this thing around. We are among the youngest in the resort and this has hit us hard. I hope I get my voice back before Friday, my appt. with Rhymotologist. take care

No comments: