Friday, September 21, 2007

San Fransico, California





I am sure I will sleep well tonight. Hank walked me to death. We drove over to Vallejo about 30mins. away and caught the ferry to San Fransico. That took about 1hr.
Our boat went past Angel Island, then Alcartraz, San Quintin and finally the Golden Gate Bridge. We landed at pier 1 and walk down to pier 39, watched the seals and listened to them bark(ark ark ark). We ate lunch at Bubba Gumps with a gorgeous view of the Bay. Then walked past Lombard Street and up to Bay St. to catch the Cable car. Up up up the hill we rode stopping in the financial district. We went by Union Square and China town. We walked all the way back down the hill to the piers.
Phew...what will be in store for tomorrow???? Who knows?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
I am enjoying tracking your travels. It is especially nice since I am familiar with the places you are visiting. Enjoy, Bobbie & Tony