Friday, September 28, 2007

farewell to Casa de fruita

Hank and I are finally leaving...it is harvest time for GARLIC. The air is saturated with garlic smell. In fact, today Hank asked me if I were eating garlic, that my breath smelled. (tsk tsk Hank) It is amazing how much garlic there is in this valley.

With a late start, we are heading further south in California to Paso Robles, another town for Wine Country and more wineries. We plan to visit the Hearst Castle on Saturday, so more pictures will be posted at that time. Obviously, more wineries.

It is a cool 65...jackets are necessary! I miss everyone. Until Tomorrow.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Good to hear from you all -- or should we say yall???????

We have light snow on the mtns late afternoon. Who knows what we will have in the morning.
L&G