Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Saying Good-bye to Aunt Sarah "Lollie"

Days like today always remind me, God is in control and He is awesome.
Hank and I decided to stay in Cumming, Ga. for awhile and last night my Aunt Sarah had hospice called in and died peacefully. I was able to say goodbye along with my 2 other sisters. Thank you Lord for reminding me to be quiet and listen. I had itchy feet to get our RV moving and he kept telling me to stay. God Bless!

She was my last Aunt, my mom's younger sister. I always thought, Mom would go first.
I guess you can see where I get my stubbornness, lol.

2 comments:

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

we offer our condolences as am sure your aunt will be missed with many many memories.

Our feet are itchy too and after almost seven weeks the tires will rotate on the way out to the Black Hills.