Monday, December 6, 2010

Davy and Mickie arrived to Casa Grande





We have been busy since they arrived showing them around the park, watching out for the walkers and canes. We started off Friday night with a Parade of Golf Carts. This consisted of 10 Carts,lol.

Then as we preceded to drive home, the people on the sides of the street thought we were the parade so I started throwing candy and yelling "Merry Christmas". I laughed until I thought I would have stitches.
Saturday brought on a early garage sale, which I participated. After that was over, we went and played Pickleball. Then watching some college football, grilling out then they went to the hot tub. I played some water volleyball while Mickie got a little sun tan.
Sunday, we went to Church, they went to Denny's. We met up later. Hank and Davy played golf, and Mickie and I went to the Mall. We met at the 19th hole at Pam and Mikes, for prune juice. We also went around the park taking pictures for Mickey.
It is Monday Morning, what is in store for today.

No comments: