Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hank decided to take up a new hobbie.

Yesterday, Hank went over and flew his airplane for the first time.

I wasn't allowed to go because I think I might have made him nervous. I really think it is just another "Man Cave" thing, without the cave. They take their coffee, leave at 7am, batteries last 15mins. but they are gone 2 hrs. You do the math. The guys bragged on him and said he did a great job and the plane came back in one piece.
So, I guess he will be going back. He had a great time.

2 comments:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

I wanna watch.....

Buster said...

Trust me, not all days on the RC line end so kindly. I burned through about 5 models when we were stationed in New Mexico and I was searching for a hobby when I wasn't working (flying of course). Each new plane was a bit faster and more aerobatic. Turns out I'm much better in a real cockpit, but both versions are good times.

Neph Paul