Thursday, March 25, 2010

The End of the Year Volleyball Season






Last night we had our Volleyball dinner. The food was awesome! For the Winter Season, Lillie's team the Volley Vipers came in first with over 49 wins, 11 losses, with an awesome coach.(l0l)
The Fall Season, my new team, Over the Top... pulled out the win in the last 2 weeks, with 43 wins-winning by only 4 games. It has to be the FOL that pushed my players in that last game when we were 7 down. What is FOL (Fear of Lillie)! Until next year my friends...I will miss you. You have all been such an encouragment and patient with me during my healing, and very supported while I pushed you..."Call the Ball" "Stay near the net" "keep the ball in play" "Stay in your area"!
Until next year!

2 comments:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

Your sure gonna miss all the activities of Palm Creek....

Unknown said...

Did I catch a glimpse of a competitive nature?

Safe travels this summer and waiting to get back together in September.