Thursday, January 7, 2010

Palm Creek

This has been a busy week since we returned from Tennessee. The days are flying by!
We enjoyed a great dinner with Bob & Marlene before they left to Quartsite. We have rented a small storage spot and have made several trips there with stuff I brought back from Tn. I finished up league Volleyball for the fall season and my Team, the Volley Vipers won big time 40-8, can you believe it?
I was picked yesterday for team leader for winter season too and we drafted our team. I am very excited about our new team!
I have been doing yoga twice a week and will restart working out with my personal trainer, April today. Yesterday, Hank and I rode our bike on my first small trip only a couple of miles, but that was enough for the first time.
Hank and I picked out more material for his quilt and decided to expand the lap to a queen size cover. We cut out the material last night.

We that is all the update for the week so for except taking a 5hr. CPR class today.
Love ya'll...later!

No comments: