Monday, June 15, 2009

No Gross Pictures for you to view






I wouldn't want to gross anyone out. SO NO PICTURES! The surgery went fine on Thursday. I had a couple of complications such as Low Blood Pressure and kept fainting, and my glucose was high and had to have insulin. Both of these had improved by Sunday, so the Doctor released me to go home.
I am home and walking with my little ole granny walker. I am already to throw that thing in the trash. I might switch to a cane. My stomach is very sore..and looks like I am pregnant. The coolest thing is I grew 1".
I got to shower and wash my hair, I feel fantastic now. I gained 4 lbs. but had nothing by mouth until Sunday (that included ice chips) then a light came on, I suppose those cages, rods and screws could weigh something, huh.
I go see the Doctors in two weeks. I want to thank all my friends for prayers and encouragement. You have been awesome.

But you all can enjoy the beautiful flowers from my girls and sisters.

1 comment:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

Glad to see that your doing great, M has kept me informed. An inch taller, are you now taller then Hank? Get well soon, looking forward to "looking up to you".