Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Kingdom Living" women's retreat weekend

















This weekend I attended a retreat for the women in my Church at Fall Creek Falls. We had a great time studying His Word. There was a pampering time about 11pm on Friday, and a great time getting to know some of the women I hadn't met before. Judy and I got a hand and foot massages. We all played games such as Mexican Train.
The meals were yummy, none of us were going to starve while we studied. The staff keep this large group of women (58 people) supplied with plenty of snacks in between.

The bus ride to and from the meeting was entertaining with the "check engine light" coming on climbing those mountain roads.

I wanted to tell you some stories that happened, especially about my roomie Judy, but I was told, " What happens in Fall Creek Falls, stays in Fall Creek Falls."

1 comment:

Griese Family said...

Awww...come on Judy! There were so many fun/funny moments. I really enjoyed getting to meet/know you guys! It was a great weekend of fellowship and studying God's word. Hope to see you at church. :)

In His Grace,
Krista