Thursday, August 28, 2008

Red Canyon-Horse back riding







Hank and I got up early and headed to Ruby's Inn. We caught a van with 4 other people, 2 French, and 2 from the Netherlands-Holland-Denise and Mom (Tina). They rode in front of me! Tina struggled to keep her horse from eating and Denise kept wanting hers to trot. While I had no problem at all...Puff (Lillie's horse) lagged behind and held Hank and the guide up then all of a sudden would start trotting to catch up with Tina...hence King, (Hanks horse) would trot too!! He kept moaning behind me each time this happened. We rode through washes throughout the canyon with towering red rocks above us. As you can tell, all Hank could see of me was my back and the dust I left behind as we took off. Someone isn't going to be able to walk tomorrow after 3hrs. on Horses. Great Adventure!!

No comments: