Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seneca, South Carolina













What a wonderful visit with Mary and Bill at their new lake house on Keowee. It was a beautiful drive through the mountains and we arrived looking at this huge house on the water. Beautifully decorated by my sister, Mary (of course). We had a wonderful dinner, went for a boat cruise, played Hand and Foot (women won!). Next morning, we went on a short walk through the neighborhood, then decided to go over to NP and see the waterfalls! Very pretty after the rains last night. We went back, played more cards, and ping pong! By this time I was worn out...I crashed and the rest of them continued talking upstairs. Thank you for a great weekend Miz!

Oh..a PS, my sister in law Pepi had her only sister die Saturday night, funeral Weds. Please keep her and her 3 boys in your prayers. God Bless!

2 comments:

Buster said...

Hand and Foot??? Sounds like a disease...

Paul

HHBuilder said...

What is this all about? You have to approve my post! OHHHHHHH.... NOT GOOD! I PROTEST!