Thursday, February 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are truly Blessed again, Sunday night we stopped around 6pm at the Al/Miss state line rest area for a nap. We both woke up around midnight and said let's go ahead and drive. We don't like to drive at night and try to avoid it if we can. We were approximately 270 miles away. I wasn't much help driving this leg with all the coughing I was doing. But as we listened to the weather channel we were just in front of those awful thunderstorms. We received a light rain in Alabama I-20 to 59 safely home to Chattanooga.
Yesterday, I went to the Doctor to see why I was still coughing and I now have Bronchitis. Geez!! A strong cough syrup and a new antibiotic should hit this thing!!
It is really strange to walk in an empty house! Both of us laughing, no bed! So, I blew up the air mattress I bought for the Loyd's to use...how did they sleep on this thing, haha! Anyway, not an hour after we got home, our phone rang. The couple that looked at house 1 year ago, is still interested but still haven't sold their house and wants to look at it again this weekend.
We decided to get our stuff out of storage cause I did save one thing "our bed". LOL

God really has taken care of Hank and myself-we are truly Blessed.

1 comment:

Bob and Marlene Rea said...

Isn't home where you park for the night?