Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007

Finally, after Hospital visit, follow up Doctor visit, and massage, I am improving. I had to have some test run and should get the results by tomorrow. Hank has been a wonderful husband, spoiling me rotten. We went to the jacuzzi yesterday afternoon and followed it up with dinner and Bingo.
I had some exciting news, my sister Becky and her husband, Jerry are coming to visit us Jan.13. That should be fun! Now my big sister can show off...and be one of those "active" (retired person) like this whole community. She and Jerry want to do some hiking, so Hank is excited.
I am going to the pottery this morning to finish my projects. They have been sitting for a week.
Katherine just got home from Coasta Rico last night. She and Brian had a wonderful week...that was her BD present from her husband.
Rebecca and kids are heading home to Atlanta today. She will get to be with my family for Christmas...I miss you all and enjoy my grandbabies.
Merry Christmas.

No comments: