Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The official public apology



David, my brother has for 50 years reminded me how I intentionally burned the palm of his hand with a car cigarette lighter. Ok..I admit it! I did do it on purpose! I was jealous of my little brother getting all my attention from Mom and Dad but it backfired and you just got more attention. Now, 50 years later David, let it go! Nobody cares anymore, you can't hardly even see it, everybody look real hard, do you see it?
It is time to say it, I am sorry David for burning your hand. A public apology! What more could you ask for, you are the center of attention, again. AMEN. Your loving sister, Lillie

1 comment:

HHBuilder said...

Really not necessary for an apology, you were only 8 years old or so at the time, but it was rather devious at such a young age.

You were forgiven ages ago, but it does make intersting conversation.